Enjoy Quality Classroom Posters with Silverton Finishing and Laminating Services!
November 26, 2013 · Print This Article
It is so much fun to design your own school posters for your classroom. To make fun and educational posters that will last for years, you need finishing and laminating services from Minuteman Press.
Educational posters are the perfect things to brighten up your classroom walls and inspire your students to develop a positive attitude towards learning. However, every teacher knows that these posters are the perfect targets for dust, sticky fingers, crayons and any kind of mayhem that kids can come up with!
That’s where our affordable finishing and laminating services come in handy. A strong layer of laminate that has been expertly applied will be durable enough to withstand anything that comes their way and the surface is easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
Laminate will also protect your posters from dust, sunlight and general wear-and-tear, helping them to look as good as new even years after they have been put up.
Why choose Minuteman Press for affordable classroom posters?
We can assist you in designing your very own classroom posters. Our team of seasoned are on hand to help you with everything from sourcing pictures and information to helping you create the perfect layout.
Our finishing services can give your poster the perfect final touch with a striking embossed design, pretty foil effects or by even punching holes in the right places to make hanging your poster a breeze.
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns