Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
September 3, 2016 · Print This Article
Find us in boardrooms
At Minuteman Press in Boksburg, we are proud to be an integral part of many successful business negotiations. To tell you a secret, we have an inside nick name for ourselves – The Dealmakers! Despite the fact that we’re not qualified negotiators, our presentation folders create a professional approach in boardrooms across the city.
Serious content needs serious presentation
Bringing people around to your way of thinking is never easy. When it comes to negotiation, you need to make sure you’ve planned a winning strategy.
Set out your intentions early.
Research in the Journal of Applied Sciences suggests that the first five minutes of a negotiation can predict the outcome. Be likeable, and use professionally printed presentation folders to demonstrate that you mean business.
According to Current Directions in Psychological Science, staring high in negotiations (even if you know the number is ridiculously more than you’d actually be satisfied with) forms an “anchor” which affects the numbers that follow. Stating something like, “We would like to make it clear that we are not willing to drop below R100,000” early on in the process leads your opponent to consider your opinion as the starting point of the negotiation.
Grab a java
Good news for coffee-addicts: the more caffeine in your system, the less like you are to budge in a negotiation!
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services
- Why You Should Invest In Stationery Branding
- How printing flyers can make a difference in your Boksburg business
- How to create catalogues in Boksburg
- Cut costs with self-inking stamps
- Getting you Manuals Designed and Printed in Boksburg
- Presentation Folders in Boksburg