Essential wedding stationery for your big day
April 16, 2015 · Print This Article
Getting married is one of the most exciting times of your life and the importance of wedding stationery and invitations cannot be ignored. Every bride dreams of her big day and with all the planning and organisation that goes into a wedding, it can be easy to overlook the little things which tie it all together.
There is so much more to wedding stationery than just a basic invitation. Your wedding stationery should reflect your individuality as a couple as well as offer your guests a taste of what to expect from your upcoming nuptials. Wedding stationery is also important to the smooth running of events on the actual day, so let’s take a look at what important components there are to remember.
- Save the date. This is a clear and concise way to present your guests with all the vital information they will need prior to the invitations. This is also an excellent way to build up excitement for your big day.
- After receiving their save the date, guests will be anxiously awaiting their invitations. Be sure to reflect your own individuality and couple style in the design of this timeless keepsake.
- Ceremony stationery. For the ceremony it is a good idea to have programmes for your guests as well as reserved signs for seating purposes.
- Reception stationery. There are a number of printed elements here including seating charts, place cards and menus.
- It is always a good idea to present your guests with wedding favours in the form of thank you cards accompanied by a small trinket to remember your special day.
At Minuteman Press in Menlyn, we are able to assist you in all aspects of the design and printing of your wedding stationery and invitations. Make your wedding day the picture perfect event you have always dreamed of by placing your trust in our expert hands. For more information on our products and services, contact us now.