Excellent tips for printing letterheads
September 27, 2016 · Print This Article
A well-designed and printed letterhead is important to ensure a professional appearance. This can also enable the recipient take your letter more seriously. The letterheads will be a point of contact between you and with whoever you are communicating with. If you have a company, it could contribute towards the branding for new and current customers, employees and suppliers alike.
For a letterhead to be effective it should display all relevant contact details and clear contact name, or if the letterhead is from a company, it should include the logo and company name for branding purposes. It should also contain the physical address, its postal address and website.
Here are a few tips to consider before printing your letterheads
- Invest in professional graphic design services for a tailored letterhead design for your brand.
- Choose the best paper and ink for creating a rich impression.
- Before printing your letter head, be sure all the information is correct.
- Make sure the colours on the letter correspond with the type of letter.
- Only use colour if it is needed.
- Keep it simple.
- Make sure the content is highly readable.
- Review the information on the letterhead.
While there are letterhead templates available, you are able to create letterheads that fit any purpose. Examples of letter heads include:
- Meeting set ups
- Sales letter
- Application letter
- Formal letter
- Reference letter
- Business letter
- Instruction letter
- Endorsement letter
Minuteman Press in Somerset West provides reasonably priced letterhead printing for small to medium and large enterprises and individuals. As a leading printing company in Johannesburg that offers graphic design services and letterhead printing, you can be rest assured that your documents will have the personalized professional touch you have been looking for. Contact us to today for more information.