Expert tips for designing an effective letterhead for your Hatfield business
January 10, 2016 · Print This Article
If you want to ensure your corporate branding is a success, a well-designed letterhead can make all the difference. Letterheads certainly offer a marketing opportunity to businesses and if yours isn’t grabbing the attention of your existing and potential customers, you’re doing it wrong. To get the most out of your letterhead and corporate branding design, you will need to ensure you take a few tips into consideration. Tactile and eye-catching letterheads which are effective can be designed by following these expert tips:
- Keep things simple – you might be tempted to go for an elaborate design that’s busy and detailed, but remember that a client isn’t going to pay as much close attention to your design as you are. Chances are they will miss all the good stuff if they feel overwhelmed by a busy letterhead. The letterhead is the delivery mechanism. It introduces the content and gives it credibility – it’s not the content itself.
- Use professional software or a designer’s services – if you are going to design a letterhead, make sure you use professional software. If you design your letterhead using Microsoft Word, it’s certainly not going to look as upmarket and professional as one designed in Photoshop. If you don’t have design skills and the required software, turn to professional graphic designers to assist you.
- Tie your overall theme and company image in together – when designing a letterhead, it’s not just about pasting your logo to the top of the page. Really try to customise the document. Choose colours, fonts and icons that all fit in with each other for a more professional and neat look and appeal.
Get professionally designed and printed letterheads at Minuteman Press in Hatfield
At Minuteman Press in Hatfield, we offer professional letterhead design and printing services at a cost-effective rate. With our help, your letterhead will become an important aspect of your marketing efforts. Whether you are designing a letterhead from scratch or need to spruce up an existing one, we can assist.
Need help with letterhead design and printing? Contact Minuteman Press in Hatfield.
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- Build Your Business with these 3 Types of Newsletters
- The importance of professional-looking letterheads
- Minuteman Press Hatfield celebrates 20 years in printing! Honouring the 20 customers longest with us
- Booklets for promoting your business
- Stationery printing services in Hatfield
- How branded stationery benefits your small business
- Want brochures printed in Hatfield?
- Need Self-inking stamps in Hatfield?
- Expert tips for designing an effective letterhead for your Hatfield business