First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
July 7, 2016 · Print This Article
One of the subtlest yet most powerful marketing tools you own is your business card. The simple idea of a business card creates a personal interaction that reflects your business’s personality and services you offer. This is your first impression when meeting a potential client.
Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that you rely on a professional printing company like Minuteman Press Cresta, when it comes to graphic design services and business card printing. First impressions count, so let Minuteman Press Cresta impress you.
The importance of a good business card design
- Have a greater impact on potential clients or loyal customers by ensuring you use good quality paper and colour when printing your business cards.
- Your business card should be attractive, memorable and easy on the eye. People receive hundreds of business cards, make sure yours stands out.
- Your important information is presented on your business card. Your name, company name and contact details. This gives prospective clients something physical to refer to later on. This is why it is so important that your card makes an impact.
- Your business card is a personalised face to face introduction to your company.
- Your business card supports your brand and professionalism. Having them professionally designed and printed will make your business stand out in a crowd. Minuteman Press Cresta are known for their professional graphic design and business card printing services.
Business cards have a very important purposes to serve and can make or break a possible future relationship with a promising client. Make sure your business card is effective and leaves the right mark with the right client. These are the reasons why you should have high quality, full colour printing business cards done by a professional company.
Call on Minuteman Press Cresta today
Minuteman Press Cresta is one of the reputable professional printing companies in Sandton and offer a variety of business card, graphic design, full colour printing and affordable business card printing services
Contact us for a quote to design and print your business cards today.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses