Five printed materials your conference in Brits needs
June 4, 2014 · Print This Article
Are you an events planner or marketing professional? If you need to put together a conference, our conference materials printing services in Brits is what you’ve been looking for. We will always go the extra mile to help you enjoy all the benefits of a professional printing service.
Minuteman Press is your one stop solution for all your conference materials. Here are five different types of conference materials that Minuteman Press can help you with.
Minuteman Press printed conference materials
From directions to cafeterias and toilets, to branding and other signage, banners are a must for conferences as they grab attention. If your conference has stalls, exhibitors will benefit from a banner’s large size and advertising potential.
At any conference, delegates will need to know the schedule of events and plan their time in order to attend any presentations or workshops. This is why it is essential they receive a programme upon arrival.
- Name tags
Every delegate at a professional event needs to wear a name tag. It encourages conversation and networking, which is one of the main goals of any conference.
If your conference has any workshops, these will probably have to come with some training material that delegates can take home with them. That’s where professionally printed manuals come in.
After your delegates have left it’s helpful for them to have a folder to keep all the pamphlets and business cards they would collect during the event. Every time they need to refer back to it, they get to see a beautifully printed and branded item which draws their attention back to your brand.
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- Binding options for your printed manual
- Save on printing and copying
- Creative Large format printing in 5 steps
- Want to boost your direct mail responses? Here is how!
- Tips on designing a successful manual
- Uniquely designed business cards can boost your business in Brits
- Partner with Minuteman Press in Brits for copying services
- Looking for Stationery Suppliers in Brits?
- What to do and not to do with catalogues