Five rules for a Highly Effective Business Card
May 6, 2015 · Print This Article
Business card design advice: Business is booming in Centurion as usual, but is your business really getting enough attention? Is your competition snagging all the big customers? What can you do to make your business stand out? Let’s start at the beginning. Every business needs to advertise effectively in order to draw in new business and one of the most powerful advertising tools you have is your business card. Business cards are often the first contact a new client has with your company and it is therefore essential it is properly and strategically designed.
Below are our five carefully constructed rules to having a highly effective business card:
- Keep it concise – only include the most important information on your card. Avoid including too much information.
- Ensure it is legible – if you want to use a fancy font, make sure it can be easily read. Also, make sure all text is easily seen on the card.
- Professional printing is a must – while you might be tempted to print your business cards at home, you will not get the same high quality and professional finish that an experienced printer will.
- Appeal to your audience – if you want your business card to attract attention, incorporate a design that your specific target audience will find attractive. With the right designer on your side, you can get quite creative.
- Be sparing on the special finishes – special finishes can really make or break a business card. While it’s great to have business cards foil stamped or embossed, try not to include too many special finishes in one design. Keep it simple for the best possible effect.
Professional Business Card Design and Printing at Minuteman Press in Centurion
At Minuteman Press in Centurion we professionally design and print business cards. We offer a full colour or black and white print option on either single or double sided options. Work closely with our designers to create a card that truly represents your business.
For more information and advice on our business card design and printing services, contact us at Minuteman Press in Centurion today.