Follow these five steps to getting the best business card
June 13, 2015 · Print This Article
A business card is something that can either make or break you as a professional. Think about whether your business card is actually generating the attention you require Is your competition snagging all the big customers? What can you do to make your business stand out? Let’s start at the beginning. Every business needs to advertise effectively in order to draw in new business and one of the most powerful advertising tools you have is your business card. Business cards are often the first contact a new client has with your company and it is therefore essential it is properly and strategically designed.
Here are five simple steps to follow to get the best business cards for you
- Keep it concise – only include the most important information on your card. Avoid including too much information.
- Ensure it is legible – do not be drawn in by fancy fonts as these are often very difficult to read. Also, make sure all text is easily seen on the card.
- Professional printing is a must – while you might be tempted to print your business cards at home, you will not get the same high quality and professional finish that an experienced printer will.
- Appeal to your audience – if you want your business card to attract attention, incorporate a design that your specific target audience will find attractive. With the right designer on your side, you can get quite creative.
- Be sparing on the special finishes – special finishes can really make or break a business card. While it’s great to have business cards foil stamped or embossed, try not to include too many special finishes in one design. Keep it simple for the best possible effect.
Who can help you in Lynwood today
At Minuteman Press in Lynwood we professionally design and print business cards. We offer a full colour or black and white print option on either single or double sided options. Work closely with our designers to create a card that truly represents your business.
If you are in need of any advice on the design of your business card or the printing of them, do not hesitate to contact Minuteman Press Lynwood today.