Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
September 17, 2016 · Print This Article
Invitations lay an important role in preparing for an event. Look at it this way; You have a brilliant theme for your event and see the colour scheme in your dreams. Your perfect occasion is coming together, except for one thing: Invitations. If you have no idea where to start or how to make sure your invitations match your event themes. Fear not, here are a few creative concepts for invitation printing to inspire you:
In a rush? It’s almost impossible to go wrong with a chic minimalistic invitation design. It is timeless, classy and eye-catching. Keep it simple and monochrome with black and white copies, or add one colour as a statement.
Creative use of paper
It’s all about clever use of paper: cut-outs, unusual sizing and folds, layers, textures and unconventional shapes. Use just enough to stand out without detracting from an otherwise simple aesthetic.
For a personalised touch for wedding invitations, couples are deciding on custom wedding invitation illustrations like cartoons or caricatures resembling them and their fiancé, or a cute hand-drawn map of important wedding locations. Consult our graphic design services to hear about your options.
Attention on type
Make fonts and words the art on your invitations. By keeping backgrounds simple, typography is given centre stage. You can use script for a quirkier attitude, or go for a sleek sans serif for a modern feel. Or enlist a graphic designer to get your own personalised font.
Foil stamping is the height of class and makes your invitations look a million bucks, evoking images of coins and treasure. It just has the ability to take paper printing to another level.
Contact Minuteman Press Nelspruit for all your invitation needs. You can safely leave that task to us.
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks
- Are you looking for presentation folders in Nelspruit?
- Do not overlook the importance of Envelopes in your business
- Presentation Folders in Nelspruit