From letterheads to business cards – Minuteman Press in Pinetown does it all
February 19, 2015 · Print This Article
Starting your own business means that you need to do a thousand things at once – but that doesn’t mean you should put your letterheads, business cards and other business stationery on the back burner.
This is the most important time for you to get attention for your new brand, start networking and bring in those vital clients so necessary for getting your company a solid footing. For this reason, every piece of correspondence that you send out should be recognisable as being from your company at a single glance – and this means that you need a bold, striking letterhead.
Most companies include their logo, address and contact details in their letterhead as this makes it easy for any of your correspondents to get hold of you quickly and easily. The logo is especially important as it represents your brand, your professional image and your industry. If you need assistance in designing a logo or a letterhead, Minuteman Press in Pinetown has a team of graphic designers that will be more than happy to put their heads together and deliver a high-quality result.
In addition, this team can assist you with any other corporate stationery you may need – from business forms and invoice books to business cards and envelopes – all of which make a significant contribution to the establishment of your brand and the success of your business.
Because all the design and printing services offered to businesses are located under one roof, it’s quick and easy for you to design, approve and order your products. What’s more, delivery is free – a great bonus for any new business owner on the go!
Contact us for more information or to get a quote on creating letterheads for your company.
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business
- Using brochure printing to market effectively
- Calendar design and printing services in Pinetown
- Tips for effective booklet design and printing for your Pinetown business
- Top 5 Tips for Poster Design
- Get business cards printed in Pinetown
- Need Self-Inking Stamps in Pinetown?