Full colour printing
February 28, 2013 · Print This Article
In an increasingly competitive economy, companies continue to look for ways to gain an edge over their competitors. Their marketing campaigns, an important part of attracting new business, depend heavily on staying current with the latest trends in order to be successful. This means making use of new technology as it becomes available.
Full colour printing is one of the most effective forms of marketing, and its popularity has only been on the increase as new and affordable technology is made available by printing companies like Minuteman Press Montague Gardens.
The history – colour printers
Colour printing’s history is long and illustrious. It dates back so far as the 13th century, and has undergone significant revolutionary changes as history has progressed. At first, because of complicated production processes and the lack of skilful printers, full colour printing was not widely available to the masses.
However, this was set to change in the 19th century when colour printers became more widely accessible due to commercial demand and technological innovation. In Europe, new methods of colour printing were developed, the most significant being that of chromolithography. This process streamlined the colour printing process and paved the road for the technology that we use in modern colour printers, and what Minuteman Press Montague Gardens specialises in.
Minuteman Press Montague Gardens has a wide range of solutions for all your full colour printing needs. The services and products offered range from booklets printed on demand, catalogues, business card design and printing, letterheads, presentation folders, colour copies and brochures.
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business