Full-colour printing services: Printers in Bellville explain how it works
April 25, 2013 · Print This Article
Ever wondered about the intricacies of full-colour printing in Bellville? Here’s a quick overview of how this printing service works:
When you send a flyer, poster or banner to a printing company, the digital files need to be converted to CMYK. This model stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key (black) and it is used throughout the printing process. Digital printing consists of a four-colour printing process for each of the aforementioned colours. When you combine these colours, the human eye is able to see the final, full-colour image.
If you want to print photographs or other documents in the exact same colour as the original copy (called “exact colour matching” in the printing industry), speak to a printing company about full-colour printing.
Why choose full-colour printing?
- High impact: Rich, vibrant colours are essential for postcards, letterheads, booklets, catalogues, signs and banners if you want to create a high impact. If you want your document to be picked up, your poster to be read or your billboard to be noticed, make sure you have specified a full-colour printing job for maximum vibrancy and effect.
- Cost–effective: Exact colour matching used to be a relatively expensive printing process, but numerous advances in printing technology has led this process to become very affordable for a variety of print jobs.
Get striking results with photograph quality prints by contacting a company that has all the full-colour printing equipment you need!
Minuteman Press offers full-colour printing in Bellville. Whether you are a student that needs a thesis printed in full-colour or you are an academic institution that needs thousands of booklets printed – we have the equipment and expertise to complete your printing before deadline.
In order to offer clients the latest in products and services, we make sure that we are up to date with everything that involves our business so that you can get the dedicated and reliable service you need. If you want high quality full-colour prints in Belleville, give Minuteman Press a call today!
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations