Get a head start with printing for doctors in Pinetown
June 21, 2014 · Print This Article
For those setting up a new medical practice in Pinetown, there are a few things you need to get done to make sure your practice looks professional and is well-presented. From the printing of prescription pads, to the cost-effective furniture for the waiting room, here are some things you can do for a comfortable and professional setting.
Purchase equipment and furniture
From reclining dentist’s chairs and specialised lighting, to comfortable waiting room chairs and desks for your office, dental and medical practices need the right furniture and equipment.
Establish a financial policy
Make sure your financial policy is well established and defined before you open your practice and leaves no room for mistakes with staff and patients. Always be very clear on how payments must be settled and sort out any and all arrangements that need to be made with medical aids.
Order your printing
Every doctor and dentist needs three pieces of printed materials. Prescription pads, receipt books and appointment cards. It’s important to use a printing company that offers the best quality finish and reliable service.
Hire professional staff such as a receptionist, office manager and nurses. Use recruiting services to make sure you hire reliable and properly qualified staff. Always make sure you have your staff before opening for business, because a chaotic medical practice will not create the right impression.
When it comes to setting up a medical practice, it can all seem like a lot of work, but when it comes to your printing needs, it doesn’t get easier than ordering your prints from Minuteman Press in Pinetown. From graphic design services, to business card and banner printing, we have you covered.
Contact us for more.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Uses of letterheads:
- Wedding invitation printing in three easy steps
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business
- Using brochure printing to market effectively
- Calendar design and printing services in Pinetown
- Tips for effective booklet design and printing for your Pinetown business