Get as much information on your business card as possible
May 3, 2015 · Print This Article
When printing a business card, many people tend to want to squeeze as much information onto that tiny surface as possible for fear of leaving out key information. Do not make this mistake, as a cluttered business card will do nothing more than aggravate your potential client, as they may struggle to read it. However there is a way in which you can incorporate vast amounts of information onto your business card and avoid the clutter. As a matter of fact, you can even get the entire content of your website onto it by using something as simple as a square.
The gift of the QR code
A QR code is a small square barcode comprising of a combination of white and black blocks. Its use is accessible via smart phone cameras or similar devices and upon scanning, the device will be taken to the URL attached in the coding.
By strategically placing this image onto your business card, you will be opening up the portal for your clients to go from a card to your entire website in a matter of seconds. This will ensure that all information you wished to include on your business cad, will now be accessible to them in a far more detailed manor.
Who can help?
This is a way in which you can get the best of both worlds by having enough but not yet too much information on one single card. For any help with designing your card, please be sure to contact Minuteman Press Boksburg today. Not only can we assist you with any business card needs you may have, but we also offer a wide plethora of printing services to our clients. Be sure to get in touch with us today and let us help you how we know best.
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Minuteman Boksburg is your one-stop shop for design services
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Use print advertising to market your new business
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services
- Why You Should Invest In Stationery Branding