Get high quality printing at an affordable price in Secunda
February 24, 2015 · Print This Article
Are you looking for a solution for printing manuals? Manuals need to be written, proofread, printed and then bound, which can all add up to a huge cost for your company. But there are ways to save on those costs without scrimping on the quality of your manual. Read to find out how to create effective manuals on a budget.
What to splurge on, and what to save on
There are certain things you can save on during the manuals printing process, but there are other aspects of it that require some investment on your part. First of all, the writing of the manual. If you want to save elsewhere, brief the writer that you would like to keep the copy short and to the point, but not lacking in information. Don’t go cheap on the writer, as a badly written manual is a complete waste of money and you may as well have not paid for the printing of it. If the manual was written in-house, invest in the services of a proofreader and a graphic designer, to make sure the manual is presented well.
When it comes to the printing and binding of your manual, it’s easy to cut costs. If you have made sure to keep the word count down, then the number of pages will help you save. You can also save money by having it printed in black and white. Minuteman Press is perfect for printing manuals because we offer all services in one place. We have copywriters and graphic designers on staff, and offer digital printing and copying solutions. You can also have your manuals bound at a branch near you. While you’re there, check out our range of must-have services for all businesses, including:
- Letterheads and business cards
- Stickers and labels
- And much more
For all your corporate printing and copying needs, contact Minuteman Press Secunda today!
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Better Brochures
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Make a killer first impression with a unique business
- Corporate envelope design and printing in Secunda