Get your graphic design services done by the best in 2015
March 22, 2015 · Print This Article
When considering whether or not your company should pay for professional graphic design, consider this; when you pick up a piece of corporate stationery such as a letterhead or a business card, the look of the piece catches your attention before you’ve even read the information. Your company is emblazed on every single branded item that you hand out. How many times have you accepted a boring, plain white card only to lose it at the bottom of your brief case or throw it away with a pile of till slips? Adversely, you may have received a business card that was so well-designed, that you find yourself adding it to your pinboard. What do these say about the businesses these cards are for?
A badly designed piece of corporate stationery tells the recipient that your company either doesn’t have the money for real design work (which spells disaster, as it means your company can’t be very good) or you just couldn’t be bothered to have something done properly (which speaks volumes on the service you will offering and your attitude towards business in general).
Realistically, when you’re just starting out, you don’t really have the budget for expensive graphic design services. But in order to put out the right image for your business, you need to send the right message. This means making sure your stationery is attractive. Minuteman Press offers affordable graphic design services as part of our service offering. We’re a one-stop shop, which means you can have your corporate stationery designed and printed all under one roof. We also offer:
- Black and white copying
- Digital printing
- And much more
Minuteman Press in Randburg is proud to be able to become your
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings