Graphic design tips for an effective direct marketing campaign
September 27, 2015 · Print This Article
Professional graphic design will certainly add credibility to your direct mail marketing campaign. With the right design and distribution your direct mail campaign can boost sales and profits. Below are a few graphic design tips for eye catching direct mail printing and marketing success:
- Make sure your value or rewards are clearly visible. Direct mail can become boring to the reader so make sure yours doesn’t. Include fun rewards that are easy to see and pick out from the included content.
- Get creative, but don’t veer from the simple path. Simple designs work – it’s that simple. While it’s a great idea to get creative and try something fun, try not to make the design too busy or complicated as it will take away from the content and potentially lose the reader too soon.
- Use a top quality printer. The quality of your print will be visible and if you want to ensure your company’s credibility or image isn’t tarnished, turn to a reliable and reputable printer with state of the art equipment and top quality printing materials.
- Write engaging copy. You might think this isn’t part of the graphic design but it is. You need the copy to be short, punchy, informative and able to spur your reader into action. Plan the copy before you start getting creative with the design. This will ensure that everything fits in nicely.
Direct mail printing and marketing services offered at Minuteman Press in Silverton, Pretoria East
At Minuteman Press in Silverton, Pretoria East, we can eliminate the stress of designing your direct mail. We offer professional graphic design services as well as direct mail printing services. What’s more, we can handle the entire campaign from acquisition of specific mailing lists to use, addressing of direct mail pieces, design of the content, actually sending of the items and more.
To learn more about our direct mail printing and graphic design services, we encourage you to contact us at Minuteman Press in Silverton, Pretoria East, today.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns
- How to plan for and print wedding invitations