Here’s why you should design and print online
March 6, 2013 · Print This Article
Thanks to Minuteman Press Cresta, everyone can now design and print online. If you think that creating your own business cards, postcards,labels, photobooks or calendars is difficult, it’s time you tried out our online design tools so that you can see exactly how simple and straightforward the process can be.
If you’re not tech savvy, but you want an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop tool that lets you take full control of the creative process, then our online design tools are for you. When you’re designing your own prints, you get to choose everything from the fonts and colours, to the artwork and images that are used.
Save time, money and hassle
Outsourcing to graphic designers isn’t only expensive – but it can be quite time consuming. Firstly you have to find a designer, discuss the brief, drive up and down to meetings, make changes to the design and so forth. This entire process is unnecessary when you use Minuteman Press’ online design tools.
After you’ve checked the prices online, chosen a template, customised the text and inserted your graphics, you can order your prints online. You can also pay online, making it the ideal solution for any business owner that wants quick, hassle-free printing services.
What are you waiting for? Start browsing our templates and create unique, professional-looking business cards, labels, postcards, photo books and calendars today. Say goodbye to outsourcing each and every small design job – do it yourself with Minuteman Press Cresta’s online design tools now!
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses
- Business card printing tips