Host a Great Party with Customised Envelope Printing in Witbank
January 13, 2014 · Print This Article
While it’s true that ‘It is what is on the inside that counts’, it doesn’t really apply to your 21st birthday invitations. Witbank Minuteman Press’s envelope printing services will allow you to customise, design and print envelopes that perfectly set off the stunning invitations inside, showing your guests that it’s going to be the event of the year!
Tips for envelope design
- Don’t just print. When you’re designing your envelope, don’t just think about what a printer can do – there are loads of other services that Minuteman Press offers that can give your envelope even more dimension and a serious wow factor. Ask the staff about embossing, foil stamping and other finishing services!
- Think about your theme. Every 21st birthday should have a theme – whether it’s a dress-up extravaganza or its being held at a venue that has a certain atmosphere or dress code (if you’re after something more subtle). Draw on your theme to design a great envelope – make it shaped like a top hat if it’s a Mad Hatter’s party or draw on the chic colours of your venue for an extra sophisticated look.
- Keep your budget in mind. Incredible envelopes can be created on a budget, so let the staff know how much you want to spend and what your priorities are and they will help make your vision come to life! Also keep in mind that you can get some great discounts if you order your envelopes in bulk.
- Minuteman Witbank is your one-stop shop for design services
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Top tips for letterheads
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Save on printing and copying
- Get personalised envelopes printed for home and business
- How to fully utilise design services
- Benefits of using colour copies for marketing
- Use only the best quality printing services in Witbank