Top quality and affordable NCR books
June 18, 2013 · Print This Article
Need to order NCR books in Pinetown? Minuteman Press regularly does both small and large print runs for companies who need NCR books – also known as receipt/invoice books. Whether you’re running a large company that needs new NCR books on a monthly basis or a small business that only needs to write one or two receipts per month, we can help you.
NCR books (which stand for “no carbon required”) can be printed in a number of ways, depending on your corporate brand and needs. Here at Minuteman Press Pinetown, we use state-of-the-art printing equipment in order to provide clients with everything from A4 and skinny NCR books to A5 landscape and portrait books.
Thanks to our team of in-house designers and printing experts, we can help you with a customised NCR book design – or we can show you a number of templates from which you can choose one that you like. If you need a specific colour of paper (on which the original receipt or invoice is printed), we can also help you. Some of the standard colours we offer include white, blue, pink, green and yellow.
Things to include in your NCR book print run
Some of the standard information that companies include in their NCR books is the following:
- Company address
- Telephone and fax number
- Tax number
- Banking details (if necessary)
- Terms and conditions on the back of the original print (if necessary)
- Logo (we can print this in colour)
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Uses of letterheads:
- Wedding invitation printing in three easy steps
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business
- Using brochure printing to market effectively
- Calendar design and printing services in Pinetown
- Tips for effective booklet design and printing for your Pinetown business