How event banners can alter your marketing strategy
June 3, 2015 · Print This Article
An event banner can speak volumes on behalf of your company. When walking into a crowded expo hall, the first thing to catch your eye will not be the sales rep, but the way in which their stand is presented. When given an opportunity to attend one of these trade shows or conferences, it is not easy to give all of your attention to everyone you come in contact with. With this in mind the event banners will do the talking for you. Your company logo, list of services offered and contact details will be displayed for all interested parties to see.
What is the purpose of a banner?
A banner plays its role by being able to speak for you where you cannot. This means that you need to get the printing just right. Minuteman Press in Boksburg will help you in choosing the most suitable option for your banner in terms of size, prints and designs.
Although there are many types of banners to choose from on the market, PVC banners are still the most popular choice. Minute Man Press specialises in these durable banners, so your event is in good hands. Besides their durability, they are available in roll up and non-curl formats depending on the use you will be making of them. PVC event banners are an excellent choice because of their ability to absorb high quality ink to ensure that you will get a finish on a quality printable surface.
When your next event rolls around, let Minute Man Press produce a high-quality, customized banner for your event! Our heavy duty banners can be used either indoors or outdoors for your event. Trust professionals to ensure that you maximise your business exposure and minimise your budget. Get in touch with Minuteman Press today to get all of your banner needs sorted and to see the various products and services offered to you.
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Minuteman Boksburg is your one-stop shop for design services
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Use print advertising to market your new business
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services
- Why You Should Invest In Stationery Branding