How graphic design can affect the effectiveness of your direct mail marketing campaign
November 4, 2015 · Print This Article
If you are trying to incorporate direct mail printing and distribution as part of your marketing campaign, you are certainly taking a step in the right direction. Of course you will need to ensure that the material you are presenting to your target audience is of a high quality and designed to make an impact. Your direct mail’s graphic design will affect just how effective your campaign is. Below are a few tips for creating more effective direct mail items:
- Personalise each piece of direct mail to appeal to the individual recipient and their interests. Personalisation is a powerful direct marketing tool.
- Ensure your design is eye-catching. Make sure your direct marketing piece stands out from other items of mail the recipient might be sifting through. This doesn’t mean that the item has to be jam packed with information or overwhelming colours – just try to incorporate something that catches the eye, such as a coloured envelope or an attached sample or similar.
- Include a clear call to action. The recipient shouldn’t have to hunt for a way to get in touch with you. Give them a variety of clear instructions and methods of reaching you.
- Direct your recipients to your other marketing platforms where they can find more information or get in touch with you with greater ease. Direct mail printing and marketing is a great way to boost your online communications or get clients to visit your websites and respond to promotions.
- Make sure the direct mail printing is clear and easily readable. Choose your font and the amount of content you include very carefully. You don’t want your reader to lose interest because there’s just too much to get through, or the font is too small for a comfortable read.
Minuteman Press in Cape Town offers affordable direct mail printing and design services
At Minuteman Press in Cape Town we offer our clients the opportunity to access affordable direct mail printing services. We also offer professional graphic design services to ensure that your direct mail has an eye catching design and includes all the relevant information without overwhelming the recipient.
To learn more about our direct mail printing and graphic design services, contact us at Minuteman Press in Cape Town today.
- Printing letterheads in Stellenbosch? Read this advice
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- The Kaleidoscope of Colour Copies
- The Power of Business Cards
- Better Brochures
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Important Information to Display on your Company Letterhead
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues