How many business cards are enough?
May 2, 2015 · Print This Article
When printing your business cards, you need to know how many will suffice. Finding yourself in a situation where you have run out of business cards to supply your clients with, can lead to a rather awkward encounter. In the same right, if you print too many you may be left with an unnecessary amount of leftover cards resulting in nothing more than a waste of money. Printing your business cards should be a process in which not only design is of importance, but also quantity and understanding how much is enough.
How to decide
If you are in a line of work where you see many clients on a regular basis, for example if you are a rep, you will need a substantial amount of business cards to get you through the month. Work out on average how many meetings you have scheduled a day, how many clients are generally present in each meeting and how many days per week you see them. This will give you a rough formula of how many cards you will go through per month, enabling you to see how many cards you should get printed.
Take your surroundings into account
Be conscious of your schedule and what you have planned for the month ahead. If you know you are expected to be present at an expo, conference or other social gathering, assume you will go through more cards during this month than usual and prioritise accordingly. This will ensure you are not caught red-handed with no ammo when it is needed most.
Get the help you need
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Choose the right images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 5 printing terms explained
- Affordable way to make manuals
- How to create gorgeous wedding invitations
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Use brochures for effective marketing
- Create a striking letterhead for your business in Benoni
- Professional Self-Inking Stamps in Benoni