How many business cards will meet your needs?
August 18, 2015 · Print This Article
How many business cards, should you have printed? The last thing you want is to run short. Finding yourself in a situation where you have run out of business cards to supply your clients with, can lead to a rather awkward encounter. In the same right, if you print too many you may be left with an unnecessary amount of leftover cards resulting in nothing more than a waste of money. Printing your business cards should be a process in which not only design is of importance, but also quantity and understanding how much is enough.
Making the decision
If you are in a line of work where you see many clients on a regular basis, for example if you are a rep, you will need a substantial amount of business cards to get you through the month. Work out on average how many meetings you have scheduled a day, how many clients are generally present in each meeting and how many days per week you see them. This will give you a rough formula of how many cards you will go through per month, enabling you to see how many cards you should get printed.
Consider upcoming activities and events
Be conscious of your schedule and what you have planned for the month ahead. If you know you are expected to be present at an expo, conference or other social gathering, assume you will go through more cards during this month than usual and prioritise accordingly. This will ensure you are not caught red-handed with no ammo when it is needed most.
Seek professional help
Do the wise thing, partner with Minuteman Press Nelspruit today. We will be able to assist you with not only your business cards, but all the printing needs you may have. Don’t hesitate to Contact us for more information.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads