How rubber stamps help small businesses in Centurion
February 4, 2014 · Print This Article
Rubber stamps are not just used in accounting and administrative departments of large businesses. Small businesses that do not have the budget to create huge marketing campaigns can make use of rubber stamps to build their brand and image.
How small businesses should utilise rubber stamps from Minuteman Press in Centurion:
1) Packaging and envelopes: The packaging and envelopes can be stamped with the logo of the company. This will increase brand recognition. People who use eBay and Amazon for selling can also use stamps to customise their products and delivery.
2) Business cards: Business cards can be stamped with the logo or website address for branding purposes. This is a great method for small businesses or startups to create brand awareness.
3) Marketing: While visiting clients or attending events, small business owners can carry rubber stamps that consist of information such as the logo, contact details and website address. This is a more innovative method of marketing rather than writing down your business details with a pen and paper.
4) Promotional literature: Thank you and Christmas cards can be stamped with the logo or mascot of the small business. This will help build trustworthiness of your brand, while customers appreciate your gesture.
5) Craft businesses: These business build on the concept that their products do not look commercially produced. Thus, they can use these rubber stamps on their hand made literature, packaging and products to give it a more earthy and home-made feel.
So if you are a small business owner and are looking for ways and means to market and promote your business cost-effectively, an easy way is the inclusion of rubber stamps. Contact us today for a full range of products and services.