How to choose your printer for conference materials
May 14, 2015 · Print This Article
Your conference materials are of great importance to your event being successful. This is why you should choose a printer who will be able to assist you every step of the way. You need someone in your corner who is reliable as well as efficient, producing nothing but the best for your company. Here are a few questions you should ask before selecting a certain printer for this job.
What services do they offer?
Knowing that you can find a printer who not only prints, but also can assist you in the design of your products is vital if you do not have your own in house design team. This will make your life a lot easier as you will only have to go to one supplier for your entire print process. Secondly, figure out which products you wish to hand out at your conference and ensure the print house you choose will be able to provide all your needs, from business cards to presentation folders and note pads.
Are they efficient?
The best way to find this out is by requesting a few samples of work they have done in the past. This will give you the ability to see the quality of their work and to decide if this print house will suffice for your needs. Also ask their turnaround time to ensure your delivery can be provided to you in time.
Do they deliver?
This is the final stage of the printing process. Knowing your printer will deliver your products to your venue will take a huge weight off your shoulders. Therefore ask what the process is behind this.
Rely on Minuteman Press for your printed conference materials
Call on a trusted printing company in Meadowdale today. Minuteman Press will be able to help you every step of the way with all your printing needs. Give us a call today and see how we can be of assistance.
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Print custom presentation folders for business meetings in Meadowdale
- Wedding Invitations in Meadowdale