How to create catalogues in Boksburg
April 3, 2016 · Print This Article
Special care should be taken when creating catalogues for your business. They are a direct representation of your products and/or services and the design and printing thereof should be nothing less than the best.
The 5 vital steps below will help you create the perfect catalogue for your products:
- Determine the objective of the catalogue. The tone and look of the catalogue will ultimately be determined by the main objective of the catalogue.
- Determine your target audience. This includes determining the age, demographics, language and more of your intended audience.
- Organise all the elements of your catalogue which includes information of the product, price and images for example.
- The format of your catalogue is quite important. A general and successful catalogue format consists of a front cover which includes information such as logo, tagline and volume. The cover page is the most essential page of your catalogue and should represent, and speak directly to your audience. Inside front covers are helpful in that they offer a table of contents. It is especially helpful with larger catalogues. The internal pages should include information such as phone, fax, email, or web site as well as the number of the page. More often than not the back cover contains information such as the logo, return address and contact information.
- All photographs, graphics and written material should be done professionally and be of the highest quality.
Shoddiness is a no-no for catalogues. They can only be successful if they are perfectly designed and printed. The professional and experienced staff at Minuteman in Boksburg is ready to help you create the best catalogue to represent your business.
Contact Minuteman Press Boksburg for catalogues today
For professionally printed catalogues of all types and other design and printing services contact Minuteman Press Boksburg today.
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Minuteman Boksburg is your one-stop shop for design services
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Use print advertising to market your new business
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services
- Why You Should Invest In Stationery Branding