How to create catalogues in Sandton
March 27, 2016 · Print This Article
Special care should be taken when creating catalogues for your business. They are a direct representation of your products and/or services and the design and printing thereof should be nothing less than the best.
The 5 vital steps below will help you create the perfect catalogue for your products:
- Determine the objective of the catalogue. The tone and look of the catalogue will ultimately be determined by the main objective of the catalogue.
- Determine your target audience. This includes determining the age, demographics, language and more of your intended audience.
- Organise all the elements of your catalogue which includes information of the product, price and product images.
- The format of your catalogue is quite important. A successful catalogue format consists of a front cover that includes information such as logo, tagline and volume. The cover page is the most essential page of your catalogue and should speak directly to your audience. A table of contents should also be includes and this is especially helpful with larger catalogues. The internal pages should include information such as phone, fax, email, or website address as well as the number of the page. More often than not, the back cover contains information such as the logo, return address and contact information for your business.
- All photographs, graphics and written material should be done professionally and be of the highest quality.
Shoddiness is a no-no for catalogues. They can only be successful if they are perfectly designed and printed. The professional and experienced staff at Minuteman in Sandton is ready to help you create the best catalogue to represent your business.
Contact Minuteman Press Sandton today
For professionally printed catalogues of all types and other design and printing services contact Minuteman Press Sandton today.