How to create envelopes that match your wedding invitations – online!
February 13, 2015 · Print This Article
Usually, couples find themselves looking through a pricey catalogue at a fancy stationery shop and having to settle for whichever package can fit their budget. With Minuteman Press in Meadowdale, however, this has all changed. By implementing an online system where you can design, get a quote, place your order and pay with ease, couples are finding it easier than ever to find the time to create truly memorable stationery.
There are plenty of templates available if you’d like a platform from which to start, or you can upload your own custom template just as easily to get a look that is absolutely yours. With our busy lives, it’s hard to find the time to meet in a store and discuss your invitation and envelope options – but with this easy-to-use tool, you can work on your designs whenever you like – whether it’s during your lunch hour or after work from the comfort of your own home.
The best part of this whole system is that because there are no middlemen and you’re dealing directly with the printing manufacturers, your invitations and envelopes will be created at the cheapest prices. This way, you get more for your money and you’re free to allocate those savings to another part of your budget.
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Print custom presentation folders for business meetings in Meadowdale
- Wedding Invitations in Meadowdale
- Never take envelopes for granted in your business
- Wedding Invitations Design and Print Services in Meadowdale