How to create successful newsletters – tips from the experts
April 22, 2016 · Print This Article
Newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your target audience and keep them up to date on what you are doing, what direction your company is going in and how they can get more involved. Touching base with your clients is also a good way to keep them informed of any promotions, events or specials that you have coming up.
Below are a few components of a successful newsletter:
- Brief feature article – don’t make your feature article or news too long. You stand the risk of losing the interest of the reader. Use bullet points to nicely breakup content and make it easier to read. Your feature article should be interesting and useful to your readers – it shouldn’t be a marketing ploy.
- Add a bit of extra value – have a section in your newsletter that focuses on providing helpful and interesting information. Perhaps it can be a Q&A section or a brief run-down of statistics.
- Include testimonials – testimonials are great because they create trust with your clients and they don’t take up too much space. Include one or two short testimonials in your newsletter and see how effective they are.
- Have a featured products section – your newsletter shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to do some advertising. Include information on your latest products or recent specials and ensure that they are directed to more information from there. Clients can be told to visit your website, a store or give you a call. A strong call to action should be used in this area.
- Ensure that your layout is properly planned and that your printing is done professionally. If you want your readers to take you seriously, you are going to need to provide them with a newsletter that is informative, interesting and eye-catching.
Minuteman Press in Randburg offers professional newsletter design and printing services
If you are looking for professional newsletter design and printing services, you have come to just the right place. At Minuteman Press in Randburg we can print your existing design or layout, or we can take your rough idea/work and transform it into a newsletter that is eye-catching, effective and engaging.
Learn more about our newsletter printing services today! Contact Minuteman Press in Randburg.
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings
- Add elegance to your wedding invitation with textured paper