How to create your company newsletters and make them effective
March 30, 2015 · Print This Article
All companies should send out newsletters, whether they be weekly, bi monthly or monthly. They are an excellent way to keep both your staff as well as community informed as to the happenings of your company. Whether you are sending to clients, media or suppliers, a newsletter needs to offer the kind of information that cannot be found on your blog page or website and the content needs to be fresh and relevant to keep your readers interested.
Five things you should include in your newsletter
- Word from the top. When sending out a company newsletter, it is always impressive to have a piece written by the CEO/president. No matter who reads this newsletter, it creates a warm, welcoming image of your company when the person in charge takes a personal interest.
- People love to know that their voice is being heard and that they are making a difference. Including a questionnaire or survey in your newsletter is an excellent way to get people involved in your business and show them you care for their preferences and needs.
- Event information. This method is an excellent way to inform people of upcoming events and fundraisers happening in your company. This will generate interest and possibly new business.
- Spotlights and profiles. Take advantage of this excellent forum to highlight the contributions of a team or an individual within the company. When good work is given credit, it promotes productivity with positive reinforcement.
- Industry information. As with everything, factual and informative content must be included as well, so it is good to have some information about the company and where it stands within the industry or to update people on market changes and happenings.
At Minuteman Press, we can tailor a package specifically for you to guarantee affordable printing services for your business from flyers, to business cards and more, no matter what the quantity.
Get all the information you need on the different service which we offer to all of our clients today by simply getting in contact with Minuteman Press in Tygervalley, Belville.
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations