How to Design Presentation Folders for Your Business in Cape Town
August 4, 2015 · Print This Article
In order to keep your documents together protected and organised, you need a Presentation folder. Do you have a business in Cape Town and you are looking for presentation folders? You are probably looking for a protective folder that can assist in effectively containing, configuring and even delivering large quantities of documents and information in the most convenient way. This being said, it is important to design a presentation folder that caters to your specific needs. For instance, if you are walking around with a large collection of documents – it is pointless having a beautifully branded folder which has no internal pockets or straps to hold your documents in place.
Here are some general tips to follow when designing presentation folders for your business:
- Choose a cardboard, or other material, which is strong and durable. If you drop your folder, you don’t want it to bend or scuff easily. Choose white paper, cardboard or other material to print on for the most vibrant colours.
- Decide on a size for your presentation folder according to the amount of documents it will need to contain. If you try to carry a large collection of documents in a folder that is too small, your folder will lose shape and you will probably find documents will fall out and so on. If you have varying needs in terms of size, consider order a few different sizes in order to cater to those needs.
- Keep the exterior design simple and clear. Too much text or a busy design can be confusing or detract from the appeal. A good design will define your business, encourage the audience to look inside and direct them to contact information.
- Ensure the inside of the folder has the required straps, pockets and similar to hold paperwork in place.
Minuteman Press in Cape Town will supply you with High Quality Branded Presentation Folders
At Minuteman Press in Cape Town we present the market with single printed, embossed and foil stamped presentation folders. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a professional
Contact us at Minuteman Press in Cape Town for more tips on designing your own presentation folders.
- Printing letterheads in Stellenbosch? Read this advice
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- The Kaleidoscope of Colour Copies
- The Power of Business Cards
- Better Brochures
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Important Information to Display on your Company Letterhead
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues