How to make your wedding stationery stand out
June 1, 2016 · Print This Article
How to make your wedding stationary stand out
As your big day approaches, you might start wondering how to make your wedding stationary stand out. This can be very challenging for many couples. It is common to come across a wide variety of designs that can at times leave you overwhelmed but still undecided on which ones to choose for the wedding. At Minuteman Press in Alberton, we do our best to help you select designs that will attract your guests and match your personality as a couple. If you are still undecided on the wedding invitation design to select, here are some tips to help you make the decision easier.
- Choosing your wedding colour theme
The wedding colour scheme is the foundation upon which many decisions concerning the event are made, such as décor, flowers and bridal party outfits. So, to give your guests a glimpse of the wedding event, you can creatively use your chosen colours to design the invitations and other accompanying stationery.
- Set the mood with elegant details
Using accessories is a good way to make your wedding invitations look unique. The accessories may be as simple as having a personalized envelope designed and printed to accompany the invitations. If your wedding is going to be more formal, consider introducing special materials or ornaments on the card (like pearl beads and ribbons) to enhance the design work.
- Let your personal passion show
Since the wedding will be about celebrating your love story, why not include some of the things you love as part of invitation design? You can decide to have the invitations made into a unique shape or even have your engagement photos set as the background.
Exquisite design and printing for wedding stationery from Minuteman Press in Alberton
At Minuteman Press in Alberton, we understand the important role stationery plays in the wedding and we will endeavour to deliver high quality products to you. Apart from wedding stationery, we also offer services in graphic design as well as printing of presentation folders, catalogues and other business stationery.
Contact us today for more information on our design and printing products.
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out