How to print a wedding invitation in three easy steps
September 30, 2016 · Print This Article
Planning a wedding can be stressful as there is so much detail to consider, including the different printing options for your wedding invitations. Minuteman Press in Vincent East London has aimed to take the stress out of wedding invitations by delivering you a custom-made solution matching the character and needs for your wedding. Here’s how – in three easy steps:
- You provide the correct details for the invitation, such as the location and the time and date. Other information such as dress-code and special instructions can also be added. Don’t forget directions to the venue. Lastly, provide contact details so that your guests can RSVP for your wedding.
- You decide on the colour scheme and theme. Will it be the same as you’re wedding or completely different with a twist?
- We provide a selection of designed invitation templates for you to choose from. This makes the process stress-free and easy. If you would like a more unique design, we have in-house graphic design services that can help you with your invitation design. All designs will follow the basic principles that a wedding invitation should be easy to read and not over-crowded.
Our wide variety of paper choices will suit any bride to be. There are also unique finishes like thermography is a contemporary substitute for attaining the raised printed result of engraving. Letterpress can be an expensive process and thermography is usually half the price. Flat or off-set or digital printing is a photo process that produces a modern, shiny look. Generally this is the same price as thermography, but with digital full colour printing you can print the exact shade for your wedding.
Minuteman Press Vincent East London is able to create affordable, customised wedding invitations that are perfect for you. As a leading printing company in Sandton, we pride ourselves on taking the stress out of printing all of your wedding stationery. Contact us today for more information.
- How to print a wedding invitation in three easy steps
- Why entrepreneurs need a business identity package
- What to expect from printing companies in Vincent, East London
- Customised label and sticker printing will help you grow your company
- NCR book printing at Minuteman Press saves you time and money
- Let Minuteman Press Vincent, East London inform you about Litho and digital printing
- Create your own graphic designs in Vincent, East London, with these pro tips
- Choose Matt Laminated Business Cards And Put Your Company At An Advantage
- Keep your business top of mind with calendar and diary printing in Vincent, East London
- Why professional wedding printing in Vincent, East London, is the way to go