When is the right time to send out our wedding invitations?
October 11, 2011 · Print This Article
Planning a wedding can be stressful as there is a lot to do in a short period of time. Always keep in mind that the first impression of your glorious day starts with the presentation of your wedding invitations. Your wedding invitations set the tone for what can be expected and it spurs up some excitement amongst your friends and family.
Wedding invitations can be sent out in a number of methods – such as e-mail, SMS even personal telephone calls. It is best to give your guests an invitational card as people enjoy keeping the invite and it will show them that you are putting a lot effort into your memorable day. People also prefer being able to put these cards on their refrigerators or desks where they can see them (and of course remember your big day).
How long in advance should you send out wedding invitations?
There are various schools of thought on the correct amount of time to send out invitations before a wedding – use this as a rough guideline to plan your dates in advance:
- 12 weeks before wedding. Finalise your guest list as well as all the plus ones and start to address the invitations (this might take longer than you think).
- 8-10 weeks before the wedding. Ensure that your invitations are sent out two to two and a half months before the wedding. This gives guests ample time to shuffle around their schedules and make appropriate arrangements so that they can attend your wedding.
- 3 weeks before the wedding. Keep in mind to clearly indicate an RSVP date that is at least three weeks before the wedding date.
We can create a memorable image for your wedding with an integrated system of wedding programmes, invitations, reception cards, and much more. You can choose from our samples or have our design department create a customized look from scratch. Contact Minuteman Press Hyde Park for perfect wedding invitations.
Hyde Park News
- Make the best first impression by using Minuteman Press for business card printing in Witbank
- Avoid these common mistakes when printing business cards in Tygervalley, Bellville
- What are all of the benefits of using Minuteman Press for printing in Strijdom Park, Randburg
- Contact Minuteman Press for printing in St Georges Park
- There are certain things to look for when selecting professional printers in Somerset West
- Who can help you with your wedding printing in Silverton, Pretoria East
- If you need printing in Secunda, find out who can assist you in banner printing today
- Read On To Discover How Digital Printing in Sandton Has Recently Grown
- How can Printing enhance your company branding?
- Discover Why You Should Partner with Minuteman Press for professional printing in Richards Bay