Printers in Vanderbijlpark
Originally named after Hendrik van der Bijl, Vanderbijlpark has a vibrant city life and economy. Many industries, including graphic design firms and professional printers in Vanderbijlpark continue to thrive in the city’s diverse business district.
Vanderbijlpark’s history dates back as far as 1920. Hendrik van der Bijl, a talented electrical engineer and industrialist who was living in the United States at the time was called back to South Africa by then Prime Minister Jan Smuts.
Van der Bijl was asked to advise the South African government on planning South Africa’s industrial development and masterminded the Iron and Steel Corporation’s first plant at Pretoria. Following increased demand for steel and iron in South Africa after World War II, an additional 100km2 was bought where another large steel works was erected, along with a model town that would later be known as Vanderbijlpark. The city was proclaimed as Vanderbijlpark in 1947.
Here are a few other interesting facts about Vanderbijlpark’s history:
- There are more than 60 primary and secondary schools in the Vaal Triangle area, with 16 primary and 8 secondary schools located in Vanderbijlpark
- The North-West University’s Vaal Triangle campus is also located in Vanderbijlpark and also makes use of professional printers to print all their communication and course materials
- The Loch Vaal, which was built in 1922, is a huge and all-encompassing water system. It provides Southern Gauteng with over a billion litres water a day – and is also a popular water sports destination for locals and international visitors
- The more than 500 000 trees of Vanderbijlpark shades streets named after composers, writers, poets, engineers and scientists, among others. Here you will find some of the most cosmopolitan communities in South Africa – ranging from businesses such as printers, shoemakers and mechanics to car dealerships and wholesale supermarkets
Minuteman Press offers highly competitive, professional and skilled printing services and printers in Vanderbijlpark.
- Full colour printing in Vanderbijlpark: a cost-effective marketing solution
- Five advantages of ordering bulk black and white copies in Vanderbijlpark
- Calendar and diary printing in Vanderbijlpark – mix it up with these ideas!
- Why professional wedding printing in Vanderbijlpark is the way forward
- Questions to ask a t-shirt printing company in Vanderbijl Park
- Unique postcard printing ideas
- Promote your business with Minuteman Press’ flyer special!
- Let professionals take care of your event printing needs
- Simple steps to help you preparing your documents for printing
- Printing services for conference venues
- Top Mistakes When Printing Medical Stationery
- The History of Business Cards
- Choosing The Right Colours For Your Graphic Designs
- Top three newsletter printing mistakes
- Tips for professional newsletter design and printing in Vanderbijlpark