Invest in business cards today
January 15, 2015 · Print This Article
A business card can speak a thousand words on your professional behalf. This is where the professional printing side of things comes in extremely useful. The printing can either make or break your potential client’s first impression of you. If it is average, you risk losing their interest and subsequently, their service. However, if it is eye catching, well executed and professionally produced, you may well have secured yourself a client. First impressions are crucial to success and it is vital to take this into account when you choose to invest in business card printing.
Your business card is basically like a portal connecting you to your clients when you have left.. This means the quality of your design, as well as the printing process itself, will speak volumes about your business image and will be the deciding factor in determining whether it gets kept and used or simply discarded.
Successful business card creation can be achieved in five simple steps
- As the classic old saying goes, size matters. While it may seem unimportant, the size of your business card plays a vital role in its success. There needs to be enough room for all the information to be present and legible, but it also needs to fit conveniently into wallets and business card holders.
- Choosing complimentary colours is important as this will influence the attractiveness as well as the legibility of the information. You need to strike a balance between beauty and practicality.
- All important information needs to be included in your design. Make sure your contact details are easy to read.
- Company information. It is a given that the name of your business be prominent in your business card design. It is no use having your name and contact number present if the client cannot remember who you work for.
- Try to ensure your business card design is clever, unique and eye catching. This will make an impression on your client and will ensure you are remembered.
For top quality business card printing and design, look no further than Minuteman Press Meadowdale.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy