Invest in top quality business card printing in Cape Town
November 5, 2014 · Print This Article
If you are starting a new Cape Town based business, it will pay for you to invest in quality business card printing. A professionally designed and printed business card shows you are serious about your company image and want to get your brand noticed. Above all, it leaves your potential customer with a means to remember you.
In order to ensure that your business card is memorable, you need to be sure that it stands out when compared to those offered by your competitors. People get offered business cards on a daily basis and in order to elicit positive responses, you need to consider a few crucial elements.
3 Steps to effective business card usage
- Make it unique. It is of upmost importance you get your business card to stand out against the grain. This can be achieved by choosing certain colours, different sizes to everybody else, or even selecting an unusual lay out.
- Get creative. Incorporating elements of graphic design can greatly enhance the visual impact of your business card. Make it stand out by using a different material to print it on and personalise it through other creative elements such as embossing for an elegant, dramatic effect.
- Implementation. This is probably the most important step of all, for its all good and well to have the coolest business cards on the block, but if you fail to hand them out then that is just a waste. Know where and when to hand your newly designed unforgettable business card out and start getting the response you have always wanted.
At Minuteman Press Cape Town, we place the needs of our clients above everything else. There is no greater peace of mind than that which comes with investing in the digital printing services of a business that understands your requirements, so give your business the edge over your competition and contact us today.
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products