Is litho printing more affordable than digital printing? Minuteman Press Rivonia explains
September 24, 2013 · Print This Article
With regards to printing services in Rivonia, Litho printing is still one of the more popular and preferred printing methods that is available today. While digital printing is becoming far more advanced thanks to the use of technologies and printing equipment entering the marketplace, digital printing still cannot compete with the quality and efficiency of some litho printing techniques.
While digital printing is a great choice if you require the customisation of each print (such as business cards for your company) or if you need a small number of prints, litho printing still offers unmatched photo quality as well as costs benefits.
Slash your printing costs with litho prints
One of the reasons why so many companies and businesses choose to use litho printing is because it is one of the most affordable ways of printing. This is how litho printing saves you money:
- Flexibility: Litho printing makes it possible for artists to better express themselves. Things such as spot vanishing, embossing effects and using metallic inks are all possible when you choose to use litho printing. This type of creative freedom makes a product a lot more interesting and impressive.
- Economy of scale benefits: The cost per print is much lower than the cost of digital prints, ensuring economy of scale – so you pay less per print as your print run increases in quantity.
- Top Quality: This printing process makes it possible for about 100 000 prints to be achieved for every printing plate prepared. The quality of each of these prints will be extremely high and will generally exceed the quality produced by normal digital prints. This means that you will actually be paying less per unit and receiving a better quality print.
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- Our stationery services:
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia