Key items which should be in your presentation folder
June 24, 2015 · Print This Article
Presentation folders are a great way to boost your professional image. They ensure to keep all your documents safely, securely and above all neatly in one place for your client to take home. Whether you are delivering important documents to a customer or handing out marketing material at a trade show or exhibition, presentation folders are the ideal stationery companion. What you have inside your presentation folder will greatly depend on what you are using it for, but generally speaking, there are a few items your folder should always contain.
Here are a few things to consider placing in your business folder:
- Your business cards – this is one of the most important features within your presentation folder. Ensuring your potential customers have your contact information on hand is absolutely essential.
- Booklets and brochures – it is important to carry any brochures and booklets pertaining to your products and services within your folder. Make sure these include all the information a client requires and urges them to make further contact with you.
- Pen and paper (notebook) – this can serve a dual purpose. If you are carrying documents in your folder for yourself, you never know when you might need a pen and paper. In terms of marketing, if you are handing your presentation folders out, it can be quite useful to provide your target audience with branded pens and paper too.
- Presentation CD or DVD – this is important if you have any digital marketing relating to your business. You can even have your presentation folder designed to include a pocket or area to hold the CD or DVD in place.
Who will be able to help you in Randburg
For all the information you require on presentation folders, give Minuteman Press a call today.
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings
- Add elegance to your wedding invitation with textured paper