Let Minuteman Press Vincent, East London inform you about Litho and digital printing
September 28, 2013 · Print This Article
Thanks to small printing shops and desktop printers, many people who are familiar with the digital printing process think it’s an easy task to get your project off the ground. But how much do you know about litho printing? This explanation from Minuteman Press will help you to find out more about lithography:
The litho printing process works on the notion that water and oil simply don’t mix. It involves a unique printing method using water with oil based products which are placed under pressure between customised plates, resulting in high quality graphics being reproduced every time. Where bulk print jobs are concerned, you will find that there is hardly any other printing solution that provides as much effectiveness and efficiency as the litho printing process.
Litho printing is one of the most popular printing options available to date. There are many reasons why people prefer the litho printing process to other printing techniques.
Advantages of litho printing
Here are some of the advantages of litho printing:
- You can print on a variety of different surfaces. One of this method’s major advantages is that it works on different materials other than paper, including wood, CDs and cloth.
- The high image quality is unbeatable. The high image quality produced by litho printing is unmatched by any other printing technique.
- Quality and cost effectiveness for high volume jobs. When you have to produce a lot of prints on a tight budget, litho printing is definitely the way to go. If you need to produce prints in bulk, the price decreases per unit as the quantity increases, thus becoming more cost-effective per print.
- Fast printing speed. The speed at which litho printing machines operate is extremely vast. Modern lithography machines can print up to fifty thousand sheets per hour.
- Increased sharpness of images. The litho printing process ensures the sharpness of images, which results in clearer and more precise reproductions.
- Ideal for large-scale jobs. One of the many advantages of litho printing is that it’s ideal for large format printing, such as banners, billboards and giant posters.
Minuteman Press offers both digital and litho printing services in Vincent, East London. Please contact us for more information today.
- 5 printing terms explained
- 5 printing terms explained
- How to print a wedding invitation in three easy steps
- Why entrepreneurs need a business identity package
- What to expect from printing companies in Vincent, East London
- Customised label and sticker printing will help you grow your company
- NCR book printing at Minuteman Press saves you time and money
- Let Minuteman Press Vincent, East London inform you about Litho and digital printing
- Create your own graphic designs in Vincent, East London, with these pro tips
- Choose Matt Laminated Business Cards And Put Your Company At An Advantage