Let your business cards speak for themselves and you
January 17, 2015 · Print This Article
When you are designing your business cards, there are certain guide lines you should be sure to follow. The decision on your final product can alter your professional stance, either for the better, or the worse. Therefore make use of one of the best business card printing companies in Midrand by partnering with Minuteman Press. Our goal is simple; we wish to provide you the best service with a successful and professional end product. With a wide variety of various products and services to choose from, you can rest assured your every need will be met by our efficient and highly trained team.
If you are a start out business and wish to start getting your name noticed. How better can you do this than by having a truly eye catching business card?
Leave the right impression behind
Business cards are not just little pieces of card, they are a personal marketing tool. It can say many a thing about the person leaving it. It can offer a sense of security in the potential client if it looks professional, it shows you are serious and want to get your brand noticed and above all, it leaves your potential customer with a means to remember you. This is why it is vital to ensure your business card is just that: memorable.
The recipe to successful business cards:
- Stacking up. Whether it was the last trade show, networking event or convention that you attended on behalf of your company, it is likely you left your business card with at least one other individual. Now you need to think about the vast amounts of other business cards they must have received as well. You will elicit some form of response, either good or bad, from the business card that you leave. Therefore, see how it stacks up against the rest.
- Standing out. It is of upmost importance you get your business card to stand out against the grain. This can be achieved by choosing certain colours, different sizes to everybody else, or even selecting an unusual lay out. But always ensure to keep it legible.
- Creative Enhancement. This is where it is time to think outside of the box. What elements of creativeness can you bring to your business card that no body else has? Why not incorporate a graphically designed cartoon, or even make it stand out by using a different material to print it on. Make a brail business card by means of embossing. The list is endless, get your creative cap on and start thinking.
- This is probably the most important step of all, for it’s all good and well to have the coolest business cards on the block, but if you fail to hand them out then that is just a waste. Know where and when to hand your newly designed unforgettable business card out and start getting the response you have always wanted.
Minuteman Press has the ability to help you make your business card truly stand above the rest. So contact us today to start getting your incredible business cards out there.
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Marketing with Postcards
- Binding options for your printed manual
- Five handy uses for printed brochures
- How to use custom-printed booklets
- The print catalogue
- Your guide to printing business forms