Make full use of your Presentation Folder
August 1, 2015 · Print This Article
A presentation folder is an important component of your office stationary needs. With it you will avoid those clumsy moments in from of a client. Picture this, instead of being subjected to unruly loose A4 pages, losing one in the car on the way back to the office and being left with only part of the information you supplied them with, if you had presented your client with an aesthetically pleasing folder, they would not only be impressed, but furthermore, be able to keep your information in one secure place and not be subject to losing valuable parts of your presentation.
Designing a folder – some tips
Since most documents are printed on A4 size paper, you may want to have your folder made to that size. This does however come down to your own discretion as you know what size would suit your company best. If you release a series of A6 booklets quarterly, then an A4 sized folder would be somewhat superfluous. Another key component you should consider incorporating into your folder is a business card slit. This will enable you to slip a business card into each folder prior to your presentation, leaving your clients not only equipped with the correct document, but also with your contact information.
Where to get help
When considering the option of introducing presentation folders into your work, be sure to enlist the help of a competent print house. Minuteman Press Alberton will not only be able to assist you in the printing and design of your folders, but we also offer a number of other services within the printing realm. Contact us for a professionally made presentation folder.
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out