Make the best use of your business card
June 8, 2015 · Print This Article
Your business card in essence is the thing responsible for generating new business. When being handed out, it will either impress the holder, or leave them quizzical as to why such a small amount of effort went into its production. This is why you should start planning outside of the norm and try to think of alternative, thought provoking designs for your business card to ensure you are not left with nothing more than a pile of unusable paper stock.
How to change your business card for the better
To change your business card, you needn’t develop a new strand of paper capable of unfathomable feats. Sometimes, something as simple as a perforation may help. If you struggle with the amount of information you need to place on your business card, why not brand out by designing a credit card sized business card (85x54mm) and attach a small 85x85mm cardboard square to the bottom and perforate it, on which you place a short overview of your company profile. This will then tell your client exactly what you have to offer as well as giving them the ability to tear off your business card and keep it in a convenient place.
How to make it work for you
At the end of the day, how you choose to design your business card is completely at your own discretion. What you choose to do with it design wise is nobody’s decision but yours. Therefore in the process of creating your card, be sure to stay true to your decisions, as you know best what will benefit your corporate image.
Minuteman Press Fourways can be there to assist you however you choose. From design to the final product, we can lend our services to you to ensure your end result is second to none. Get in touch with us now and let us help you design the perfect business card for your needs.
- How to write a company newsletter
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Use Printed Newsletters for Original Content Marketing
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Printing Guide for the Perfect Wedding Stationery
- Design tips for corporate envelopes
- Must-have branded business stationery items for your Fourways business
- Importance of using branded catalogues for small businesses
- Promote yourself with business card printing in Fourways
- Need Self-Inking Stamps in Fourways?