Make Use of Presentation Folders for a Winning Negotiation Strategy
November 10, 2016 · Print This Article
Find us in boardrooms
At Minuteman Press in Kempton Park, we are proud to be an integral part of many successful business negotiations. To tell you a secret, we have an inside nick name for ourselves – The Dealmakers! Despite the fact that we’re not qualified negotiators, our presentation folders create a professional approach in boardrooms across the city.
Serious content needs serious presentation
Bringing people around to your way of thinking is never easy. When it comes to negotiation, you need to make sure you’ve planned a winning strategy.
Set out your intentions early.
Research in the Journal of Applied Sciences suggests that the first five minutes of a negotiation can predict the outcome. Be likeable, and use professionally printed presentation folders to demonstrate that you mean business.
According to Current Directions in Psychological Science, staring high in negotiations (even if you know the number is ridiculously more than you’d actually be satisfied with) forms an “anchor” which affects the numbers that follow. Stating something like, “We would like to make it clear that we are not willing to drop below R100,000” early on in the process leads your opponent to consider your opinion as the starting point of the negotiation.
Grab a java
Good news for coffee-addicts: the more caffeine in your system, the less like you are to budge in a negotiation!
Kempton Park News
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations