Make use of the best presentation folders in Meadowdale
July 15, 2015 · Print This Article
It presentation folders can truly help you put your bet foot forward professionally. In a very cut throat society, being able to stand out is a much needed trait. These folders can store, protect and conveniently organise important documents for your Meadowdale business. What’s more, these folders can also be used as an effective marketing and advertising tool. Regardless of what you will be using your folders for, you will undoubtedly want them to be of the best quality and look great too. The appeal of your folder will depend on what stock/material you print on and what type of printing method you opt for.
Below are a few considerations for various printing options available for your presentation folders:
- Embossed – custom embossing using a heat printer is the perfect way to ensure your presentation folder has an elegant and upmarket appeal. Embossed designs are a pattern or image which is raised from the rest of the printed surface. As a result you will be able to see and feel the design.
- Foil stamped – this is a method used to give printed items a shimmery or shiny effect. Foil stamping can actually be used in conjunction with printing as well as embossing, which makes it a versatile printing solution for those who want the best of all worlds.
- Ink print – this type of printing is done digitally and can involve one or even a full range of colours. The best printed effect is done on white stock or material, as this is how you will achieve the most vibrant colours.
Which supplier to contact in Meadowdale
At Minuteman Press in Meadowdale we can assist you with professionally designing and printing presentation folders for your business. We specialise in single ink, embossed and foil stamped folders and are dedicated to ensuring our client’s expectations are exceeded with every completed order.
For more information on how we can help you, contact Minuteman Press Meadowdale today.
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- How to write a company newsletter
- Catch Customers with Catalogues
- Use Catalogues to Catch Customers
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Print custom presentation folders for business meetings in Meadowdale