Making Use of Pull-Up Banners to Advertise Your Business
August 12, 2015 · Print This Article
Pull-up banners or roll-up banners are a very effective way to advertise your business in Krugersdorp. It is an option well worth considering. These particular types of banners have certainly proven themselves in the advertising world for a number of reasons. Let us look at just a few reasons why pull-up banners should be part of your advertising plan:
- Top quality banners are made from PVC which means they are strong, durable and weather resistant.
- The ink used to print these banners is UV resistant which means it won’t fade, crack or peel when exposed to the elements.
- Pull-up banners are designed with a mechanism which allows for easy setting up and breaking down.
- Pull-up banners can be compactly stored in a neat protective carry bag making it easy to carry them from one site to another and also ensuring they do not sustain any damage between uses.
- PVC pull-up banners are easy to clean, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth and wait for them to dry before packing them away.
High Quality Pull Up Banners available at Minute Man Press in Krugersdorp
At Minuteman Press in Krugersdorp we offer the market top quality pull-up or roll-up banners printed on high quality non-curl PVC. These banners have an executive chrome frame and are supplied with a free carry bag. The entire unit weighs around 4kg, making it quite simple to carry to and from advertising areas. Our banner units are designed with ease of use and durability in mind. We only use the finest quality ink to brand these banners for you and we welcome you to get in touch with us to learn more about the design and printing process.
Why not take advantage of this advertising option. Contact us at Minute Man Press in Krugersdorp for our pull-up banners and printing services.
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Tips on choosing images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- Using postcards to market your business
- Tips for corporate event invitations
- Printing flyers that impact on your business