Manual printing musts
November 27, 2016 · Print This Article
Manuals are a comprehensive and step-by-step directory that provides the user clarity on your product. They should provide reference for both beginners and professionals. A manual clarifies how to put the presented information into practice, and teaches how to solve problems. Read on to understand more about manual printing.
- Manuals can be used to describe company procedures and instructions in any field.
- They can be created to explain complex instructions and internal procedures specific to your business.
- The illustrations in product-assembly help your users understand and adhere to best practice.
Tips on creating your own manuals:
- Think like the user and focus on the readability.
- Conduct research on different manual templates to fit your purpose and maintain user expectations.
- Use appropriately sized fonts. Ensure continuity by using the same font size and type throughout the entire manual template for the purpose of uniformity.
- You will have the choice of choosing between the black and white copies or full colour printing. Ensure you check your budget before printing as colour copies are more expensive than black and white.
- Consider inserting full-colour pictures on selected pages and custom design index tabs
- Select paper that is of high quality, whose thickness is kept to the minimum. Thicker paper will cause the whole manual to be much bulkier and tougher to bind if there are numerous pages.
- Bind the manual with a high quality and durable bind so that it does not deteriorate over time.
Minuteman Press in Strijdom Park, Randburg is one of the leading printing companies in Johannesburg that offers end-to-end print solutions, from graphic design services to full colour printing. Contact us today for professional advice and competitive pricing for all your manual design and printing needs. Our trusted employees are available to guide you in producing documents that reflect the professional brand of your company.
Strijdom Park News
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations