Marketing your business using postcards
June 23, 2016 · Print This Article
Postcards are a powerful marketing tool and a great way to reach new customers or to stay in touch with existing ones. While an affordable means to communicate, postcards can be effective, attractive and serve to promote your brand. At Minuteman Press in Rivonia, we have ample experience in the fields of design and printing, from personal items to business-related material. Our wide range of products and services, from envelopes, business cards and letterheads to manuals, newsletters, flyers and brochures, are sure to meet all your communication needs. One of our areas of expertise is the production of postcards and it is bearing this in mind that we would like to offer you some benefits of using postcards in the business environment.
What are the benefits of postcards?
- Postcards are cost-effective, in that they are relatively simple to design and affordable to print.
- Using postcards is a practical means to send news to potential or existing customers about your business, including special offers, sales and the introduction of new products and services. While small in size, postcards have sufficient space for all the text necessary to get your message across.
- Postcards are a useful way in which to test the allure of a particular offer. If you have a new product or service or a special offering, why not send a postcard to a small group of customers to test the waters?
- Sending out postcards allows for tracking the success of your marketing. If it is a limited offer, postcards can be brought into the store by customers to redeem the offer, permitting businesses the ability to ascertain the efficacy of the marketing method.
- Postcards are small and can easily be slipped into a bag by customers, implying that they are more likely to keep the material.
If it is postcards that you wish to be designed and printed, or any other promotional, business-related or personal material, Minuteman Press in Rivonia is here to surpass all your print expectations. Contact us today for more information on our services.
- Our stationery services:
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia
- Marketing your business using postcards